Endless Summer


 I've never been a big fan of summer. Last summer was pretty great, but some of my favorite things are fall things like tweed, tea, a roasting chicken, argyle, and acorn squash. I was really into swimming in the Great Lakes as a child, but at age 18, I developed a weird allergy to cold water and pretty much developed hobbies like reading and watching movies to accommodate that allergy. That all being said, here are some cool summer links:


 My plans for the summer include:

 
   

 That all being said, I wouldn't mind some time on the El Mariachi patio, taking in some baseball (Go Tigers!),  and for sure eating some awesome farm fresh tomatoes (panazanella!). Enjoy!


Comments

  1. Sounds like a great summer! Salad bar party? I'm so there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! should be a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a bunch of those cubes in raspberry, thyme and basil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TWD, Baking with Julia: Pizza Rustica

French food at Chez Nous, Schenectady

Boca Bistro Bachelorette Party