Cool Girl's Christmas Gift Guide
This is mostly for my mom. I thought maybe it would help out other people to type it here.
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Ceramic Pie Weights - fabulous for making tarts and quiches and way less messy than trying to make your own with rice and beans and foil. Also, clean up very easily.
- I would love to take a bread making class at King Arthur's Flour in Vermont, but the classes are kind of expensive.
- Wine cork kits from Wine Enthusiast - we have the oval trivet one and we love it. It is fun to preserve your memories of drinking wine, and they look cool I think. Also, you can always use another trivet (would love another oval one).
- When I was 21 I got a Pier one papasan chair for my birthday. Then I moved to NYC, and never got to bring my chair with me. Finally, this labor day I drove home and was able to bring it back. Problem was the pets had lived all over the cushion, and my husband is allergic to dogs, so now I need a new cushion.
- I'd like this label saver and journal so I can keep track of all the wines I have tried.
- Wine barrel lazy susan. Very cool.
- This is a great website, and I have wanted the Cleopatra bust for years. I have the Voltaire as featured in this post. I love most things on there, especially the busts.