My favorite vegetable is pizza

Recently, I stumbled onto the White House Food Blog. It is really interesting because it includes a lot of information about recent discussions about school lunches. Also, apparently steak is big in the Obama white house.

I also stumbled on the online portion of an exhibit at the National Archives about Uncle Sam's influence on the diets of the American people. I love all the historical photos. Also, cool images like this one:


They also have a tumblr about the exhibit.

It is all very interesting. All I know is that pizza is my favorite vegetable. Although, my second favorite is french fries.

Comments

  1. New Diet Taps into Innovative Concept to Help Dieters LOSE 23 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach

Salad Bar Party 2017

Book Review: Homeward Bound