Things that are great about Emperor's:
- The waiter here actually remembered my husband is allergic to nuts. That can't be expected. I don't even think we've been here that much - very impressive.
- The garlic sauce is actually not sweet. It has a little spice to it, and a touch of sweetness - the right balance.
- The Singapore Noodles are great. They are really flavorful, and also fun to eat.
- I also like that the hot tea comes with your meal.
- The hot and sour soup is really good - which we all know is the real test of a Chinese restaurant.